Thursday, November 24, 2005

THANKS GIVING

I am thankful for:...the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends....The taxes I pay because it means that I'm employed....The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enought to eat....My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine....A lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing becuase it means I have a home....All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech....The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking....My huge heating bill because it means I am w! arm....The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear....The piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby....Weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive....The alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm alive.

1 comment:

cloklis said...

im grateful that God let me live one more day.

Im grateful that i have all my 5 senses.

Im greatful because i am a sane human being, and i have my family, health and friends there with me

Im greatful for everything God gave me.