Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Life


I'm afraid to look ahead I don't know want to know what I will find But lately I've been thinking and a few things have come to mind
Where will I be tomorrow when the sun begins to rise?

Where will I be in 20 years when I look back and remember the time?
Life is just a passing thing it was never meant to stay

We were all put here together
but could be taken back any day
Friends come and goand relationships never last

But these are the good old days the ones that will fill our past
Don't let these days slip away you'll never get them backyou were put here to live and you're never going to last
So when it's all said and done and your time on earth is through

Don't look back and have regrets
Be happy with everything you do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.